Friday, May 13, 2011

Because it's High School Musical!

 When you saw my title you might be thinking, 'WTF' but no, I won't be singing for you today. I am part of the crew for my school's production of High School Musical. I got to spend four nights a week listening to, " Let's go wildcats!" and my ultimate favorite, "We're all in this together!" (Not really my favorite.) Yesterday was opening night and I just got home from a performance. I am the main (meaning only) hair/make up/ costume person. I took care of costumes for  nearly everyone, including Ryan & Sharpay; I did every one's hair & make up, I learned how to use a curling iron; and I did stage make up for about half the cast, stage make up is so fun to put on.

 My favorite part of the show was watching my friend XXX as Ryan dance to Bop to the Top, that boy sure can move (and rock a sequined hat, no joke!) Another one of my friends was Gabriella and the president of the local high school's ITS club came to talk to her, I'm so pysched for her! I would've auditioned for the show, but when I found out it was a musical I realized I didn't stand a chance. I can't sing... at all.

  I will admit though: the HSM fashion is amazing, The girl who played Sharpay used to be in beauty pageants, so she has the BEST wardrobe I've ever seen. I want to steal her shoes, really I do.

\
Isn't Ryan just adorable? I don't see any sequins though...

Sharpay, mean as she is, has amazing clothes! She should give me her closet, no one will notice.

What are your thoughts on High School musical?

No comments:

Post a Comment