Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...

 As you might've guessed from the title and the end of my last post; my birthday was yesterday! I am now a 14 year old, hmm yes mature I know. In honor of my turning of the big 1 and 4 (is that a back pain I feel?) I have decided to go all crazy party girl on you people. Why? Simply because I can! (This is where you all turn off the computer and never come back to this site.) I know you don't care but... I got a new phone! In my school, if you got a new phone, then that's a big deal. We're exciting people I know. I now have the LG Cosmos Touch with a purple case. It's pretty much my dream phone.

 And on this site we won't be talking about current events a lot but... who heard bout Osama? Who's happy? Who's sad? If you're not glad he's dead then get off my site... ha ha just kidding! But really, it's kind of a good thing. Then of course Al Qaeda will just be angrier. Guess we didn't think that one through.

 Sorry I sound so hyper right now, but I'm all hopped up on cake. It was chocolate on chocolate on chocolate. Yum, chocolate!  Well bye for now!

~(The now mature) Liz~

P.S. Ignore the fact that it says I posted this on May 6, I wrote it on the second but it didn't go through.)

No comments:

Post a Comment