Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's A Sad Day When A Rabbit Loses His Ears

How many people ate Easter or even Passover candy (do you get candy on Passover?) I definately had plenty of chocolate. I always save the best for last... the Easter Bunny of course! I also take a page out of Sally Forth's book and eat the ears first. It's always a little sad to see my rabbit without his (or her) ears. The ears are what give them their greatness, you know... besides the fact that they're made entirely out of chocolate.

  Has anyone seen the pictures of the dresses made entirely out of chocolate? I think those are amazing. I'd post the pictures up here but I don't have a lawyer, or a wish to go to jail for copyright, or whatever you can get busted for in these situations. Dont't you think it's a little silly that these huge companies like suing the 'little people'? Don't they have bigger fish to fry? I get that you shouldn't steal people's work but isn't it a compliment that people want to use their work? I would love it if someone used my photos or poems or whatever someone would want to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment