Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Girl On The Block

 As the title suggests, I am indeed the new girl on the (theoretical) block. I've tried to have blogs before, but they were just crap. I'm hoping this one is different, and by different I mean lasts more than a few weeks. This blog is about...well whatever I want. I think of it as an online journal, but don't worry, I won't pour my heart out to you.  I might give you one sentence that says 'I'm bored,' or I  might give you seven paragraphs about the zippers on jeans. Ya'll will just have to deal, or not read this blog. I'd prefer it if you dealed. But if you've seen my web address ( or the words at the top of this page) you'll have an inkling that there will be puns. There most definately will be puns. The whole blog isn't centered around puns, but I do love a good pun. I make puns all the time and my friends have to tell me to knock it off. I, of course, never do 'knock it off.' Well, good bye for now.   ~Lizzy~

No comments:

Post a Comment